In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on "Information and Electronic Commerce Society Services (LSSI)", we bring to your attention the following information: the PORT AUTHORITY OF SANTANDER, [hereinafter APS], is the owner of the web portal www.puerto.santander.es, which acts exclusively as the operator and manager of the contents of the web portals, domiciled in: Muelles de Maliaño s/n – 39009 Santander (Cantabria – Spain), NIF Q3967003I, is responsible for the management and operation of the aforementioned website. The APS is the public body responsible for the management of the Port of Santander, dependent on the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda and owned by the State. The APS is governed by Royal Legislative Decree 2/2011, of 5 September, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Law on State Ports and the Merchant Navy.
Users of the Port of Santander portal will be able to enjoy the use of various contents and services offered by the APS or, where appropriate, by third parties under the conditions determined through the portal. User status is acquired by accessing the portal. The user shall use the services and content exclusively for private and private purposes, excluding any form of subsequent use for profit or benefit, directly or indirectly, except in strictly permitted cases. The use of the website attributes the condition of user, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published for APS at the same time as the user accesses the website. Consequently, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he or she intends to use the Website, as it may undergo modifications.
USAGE OF THE PORTAL GENERAL CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions indicated below regulate access to and use of the portal www.puertosantander.es. The term portal includes, but is not limited to, the texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, etc. included and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, currently known or to be invented in the future, regardless of whether or not they are subject to intellectual property according to the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law or any future regulation that may succeed it. Access to the portal implies that the user acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the services and contents that are found and that the APS makes available free of charge to the user, except where the particular conditions that regulate a specific service or content accessible through the portal require the user to pay an economic amount for its use and enjoyment. The user is aware that access to and use of the services and contents of the portal is carried out under their sole and exclusive responsibility. These general conditions of use are expressly and fully accepted by the user by accessing the portal and/or viewing the contents or using the services contained in the portal. Should these general conditions be replaced by others in whole or in part, these new general conditions shall be understood to be accepted in the same way as the aforementioned. However, the user of the portal must access these general conditions periodically to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user accesses them every time he/she intends to access or use the services and contents of the portal. If the user does not accept these general conditions or, where appropriate, the specific conditions governing the use of a particular service and/or content, the user must refrain from accessing the portal or, where appropriate, such service and/or content. In general, the services and content offered through the portal will be available in Spanish and English, without prejudice to enabling access in any other language in the future. APS may unilaterally modify, without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the portal, as well as the conditions of use and access to the services provided, without prejudice to the provisions of the specific conditions that regulate, where appropriate, the use of a particular service and/or content. The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to prevent unwanted actions on their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, in particular, on the portal, being aware that the Internet is not totally secure.
USAGE CONDITIONS OF THE DIRECTORIES OF COMPANIES OPERATING IN THE PORT OF SANTANDER
The exclusive owner of the directories is the APS and it is protected by the exploitation and sui generis rights of the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law and the effects of the aforementioned regulation. The APS is the exclusive owner of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, as well as the rights of extraction, permanent or temporary transfer of all or a substantial part of the directory and any form of making all or a substantial part of its content available to the public through the distribution of copies in the form of sale or other transfer of ownership or rental, online transmission or in other forms. The performance of any of the acts mentioned in this paragraph requires the express written authorisation of APS. Likewise, the user of the portal is prohibited from carrying out acts contrary to current legislation, such as the extraction and/or reuse of all or a substantial part of the content of the directories, as well as the repeated or systematic extraction and/or reuse of non-substantial parts of their content when such acts are contrary to normal use or cause unjustified damage to the legitimate interests of APS. APS warns the user that the directories may only be used for private purposes and as a tool for consultation and contact with companies in the sector, extracting and/or reusing non-substantial parts of their content. It is forbidden to use the data for the performance of advertising activities whatever the medium, being the user also solely responsible for the performance of any other acts contrary to current legislation on data protection in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and services of the information society (LSSICE).
USAGE CONDITIONS OF THE SITUATION OF THE SHIPS IN PORT SERVICE
The exclusive owner of the database on the situation of vessels in port is the APS and it is protected by the exploitation and sui generis rights granted by the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law and the effects of the aforementioned law, the APS is the exclusive owner of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation as well as of the rights of extraction, permanent or temporary transfer of all or a substantial part of its content, its reuse and any form of making all or a substantial part of its content available to the public through the distribution of copies in the form of sale or other transfer of ownership or rental, online transmission or in other forms. The performance of any of the acts mentioned in this paragraph shall require the express written authorisation of APS. Likewise, the user of the portal is prohibited from carrying out acts contrary to current legislation, such as the extraction and/or reuse of all or a substantial part of the content of the database, as well as the repeated or systematic extraction and/or reuse of non-substantial parts of its content when such acts are contrary to normal use or cause unjustified damage to the legitimate interests of the APS. The APS warns the user that this database may only be used for private purposes and as a tool for consultation and contact with companies in the sector by extracting and/or reusing non-substantial parts of its content. It is forbidden to use the data to carry out advertising activities, whatever the medium, and the user is also solely responsible for carrying out any other acts contrary to current legislation on information society services (LSSICE). With regard to the contents published by APS in the database, the user is warned that APS does not guarantee the truthfulness and/or accuracy of the data, and in any case the consignee, person or entity that in each case has supplied it is responsible, and APS is exonerated from the consequences and/or responsibilities derived from the use of the information taking into account such circumstances.
USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The user can:
- Access free of charge and without the need for prior authorisation to the contents and services of the portal available as such, without prejudice to the technical and specific conditions or the need for prior registration with respect to specific services and contents, as determined in these general conditions or in the specific conditions of such services.
- Use the services and content available for private use only, without prejudice to the provisions of the specific conditions governing the use of a particular service and / or content. The user may download a single copy of the website for off-line viewing for personal and non-commercial purposes. Make a correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
Under no circumstances, the user can:
- Accessing or using the services and contents of the site for illicit purposes, harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or impede their access in any way, to the detriment of APS or third parties.
- Use the services, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, hire, disseminate advertising or information of their own or of third parties without prior authorisation from APS.
- Entering information on the portal or using the services available on it with the aim of directly or indirectly infringing the rights - and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms - of other users of the portal or of the APS; inciting or promoting criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts on grounds of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or of a pornographic, obscene or violent nature or that infringe the law, morality or decency. For these purposes, information shall be understood to include, but not be limited to: texts, graphics, images, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, etc.
- Include hyperlinks on their private or commercial web pages to this portal in breach of the conditions laid down for this purpose.
- Use the services and content offered through the portal in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and/or the specific conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and/or content, and to the detriment or detriment of the rights of other users.
- Take any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to services and content offered by APS or third parties through the portal.
- Use the portal as a means of accessing the Internet to commit illegal actions or actions contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer programme, computer or telecommunications equipment that may cause damage or unauthorised alterations to the contents, programmes or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the portal or to the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users of the same; or unauthorised access to any contents and/or services of the portal.
- Remove or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of the APS or its legitimate owners that may be contained in the contents hosted on the portal, or the symbols that the APS or the legitimate third party rights holders incorporate into their creations that are the object of intellectual or industrial property on this portal.
- Include "metatags" corresponding to trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by the APS on websites under its responsibility or ownership.
- Reproduce the portal in whole or in part on another website or web page and without complying with the conditions laid down for this.
- To carry out framing on the portal or on the web pages accessible through it that conceals or modifies, including but not limited to, content, advertising space and trademarks of the APS or third parties, regardless of whether or not they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Create frames within a website under your responsibility or ownership that reproduce the homepage and/or pages accessible through it, corresponding to the portal without the prior authorisation of APS.
- Include in a website of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a visitor, user or client of your website, which includes trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of your property and through which the main web page of the portal or any of the pages accessible through it will be displayed.
- Use the brand, commercial names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorisation of its owner.
- Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the portal or the economic exploitation of the same, without the prior written authorisation of APS or the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that apply to the services or contents of the portal and except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, specific conditions governing the use of a service and / or content existing on the portal.
PUBLIC SECTOR INFORMATION RE-USING
The restrictions on the use and processing of the information available on the Santander Port Authority website, which have been established in the conditions of use of the same, and determined as rights and obligations of the user, must be understood, regardless of the provisions of Law 37/2007, of 16 November, on the reuse of public sector information, and in particular, by all the information and documentation included in the catalogue of open information data, the purpose of which is to stimulate the opening and reuse of the information generated by the Port Authority of Santander, with the aim of achieving a more transparent, efficient and closer administration, and to create new opportunities, both social and economic, through the reuse of information by means of clear and flexible conditions of use. At the same time raising awareness of the importance and value of the culture of open data.
The following general conditions for making reusable data sets available shall apply:
- Not to distort the meaning of the information.
- Cite the source of the documents subject to re-use.
- Mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to re-use, provided it was included in the original document.
- It shall not indicate, imply or suggest that the administrative bodies, agencies or entities of the state public sector holding the re-used information participate in, sponsor or support the re-use of the re-used information.
- Retain and not alter or delete metadata on the date of update and applicable conditions for re-use included, where applicable, in the document made available for re-use by the public sector administration or body.
- The use of the datasets shall be made by the users or re-use agents at their own risk, and they alone shall be liable to third parties for any damage that may arise from the use of the datasets.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE LINKS
- Users or owners of other websites who intend to create a hypertext link (hereinafter referred to as a link) to the website must ensure and undertake to comply with the APS rules on web links. These rules consist of:
- Except with the express authorisation of APS, links to "end pages", the "frame" and any other similar manipulation are not permitted. The links must always be on the main page of puertosantander.es.
- Not to establish links to pages or sub-pages on which the logo of the Port of Santander does not appear.
- Not to establish links allowing the total or partial reproduction of the pages of the website.
- Not to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that could lead to error or confusion or, in general, that are contrary to the law, morality or good customs.
- Not establish links to pages that contain content, statements or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature, or that violate human rights and in general may in any way damage the good name or image of APS.
- In any case, the inclusion of links to the web site by other web sites does not imply that the Port of Santander maintains any links or association of any kind with the owner of the web site on which the link is established nor, even less, that the Port of Santander promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends the contents of said portals or web sites.
- For its part, the website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by APS. Any use of a link or access to a website not owned by APS is at the sole risk and responsibility of the user. The APS declines all responsibility for the information contained in these portals or web sites which may be accessed via links or search engines from the Port of Santander web pages. The presence of links on the web pages of the Port of Santander is merely for information purposes. Therefore, the Port of Santander accepts no responsibility nor does it grant any guarantee of any nature, either expressly or implicitly with regard to:
- the merchantability, suitability, quality, quantity, characteristics, provenance or origin, marketing or any other aspect of the information, products or services offered and marketed through the website;
- direct, indirect or any other type of damage that may be caused by the information, products or services offered, marketed, acquired, sold or provided through the website;
- the prices offered or agreed by the users with the offering entities;
- or transactions or operations carried out between them;
- nor of their success;
- nor on the terms and conditions agreed between them in their business dealings and conditions of use, nor on their modifications, compliance and performance, invoicing, form and means of payment and termination;
- nor any information that may be exchanged between them;
- nor of the content and use of information of a personal or non-personal nature that these entities require from the user in order to capture and carry out the operations;
- nor of the advertising that users may make use of, nor of the use that users may make of the distinctive signs of a third party or of their own;
- nor of the interruption in the service or access, or of the use or misuse of a link, both when connecting to the Web portal puertosantander.es and when accessing the information of other webs from the same Web portal.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information and services included in or available through the Web pages may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained therein. APS may introduce at any time improvements and/or changes in the services or contents.
It is also noted that the contents of this website are for informational purposes regarding the services and rates offered, as provided in this legal notice and in the rest of the legal texts of this portal.
- APS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the operation of the Web site or the information, content, software, materials, or products contained therein to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. APS further disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. APS shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct and indirect damages.
- APS cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may result from the interruption of the Service by the website as well as its continuity. Likewise, APS cannot be held responsible for any possible errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the use by the user of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as for the activation of devices for the conservation of passwords or identification codes of the user registered in the browser, or for any damage, errors or inaccuracies that may result from the malfunction of the browser.
- APS excludes all liability for the legality, content and quality of the data and information offered by third parties through the website.
- APS makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the information that is transmitted, distributed, published or stored on the website, or the use that users, their employees or third parties make of it.
- In any case of liability demandable to APS, this entity shall be liable only for the damages actually and directly caused by it, without including in any case compensation for loss of profits.
- The user shall be liable for damages of any nature that APS may suffer as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the non-compliance by the user of the General Conditions set forth above.
INFORMATION ON THE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR TECHNICAL AND CONTENT FAILURE
APS declines any responsibility in the event of interruptions or malfunction of the services or content offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Likewise, APS cannot be held responsible for network failures, loss of business as a result of these failures, temporary suspensions of the electric power supply or any other type. APS does not guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components, notwithstanding the fact that APS makes its best efforts to avoid such incidents. In the event that the user makes certain decisions or performs certain actions based on the information included in any of the websites, it is recommended to verify the information received with other sources.
INFORMATION RELATING TO INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The objective of the website puertosantander.es is to provide information of interest to all members of the port community and the general public, offering a service of the highest quality.
- All the contents of the website (including, but not limited to, databases, images and photographs, patents, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the APS or content providers, having been, in the latter case, licensed or assigned by them, and are protected by national or international intellectual and industrial property laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all the contents of the website is the exclusive property of the Port of Santander and is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
- All software used in the screens, navigation and use and development of the website is the property of APS or its software suppliers and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
- The trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos of the Port of Santander that appear on the website are owned by the APS and are duly registered.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, and in general any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph is prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorization of APS and, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of APS.
- All texts, data, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports are the property of APS or of the entities providing information, and may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, transformation, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user or third parties without the express authorization of the owners of said contents..
- The provision to users for their use of the databases, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, text files, audio, video and software owned by APS or its suppliers that appear on the website does not imply, in any case, the transfer of ownership or the granting of an exploitation right in favor of the user, other than the right of use that involves the legitimate use and in accordance with the nature of the website.
- Any use of the contents of the website, of the services and in general of all the rights mentioned in the preceding paragraphs that is made without the authorization of APS is strictly prohibited, including their exploitation, reproduction, dissemination, transformation, distribution, transmission by any means, subsequent publication, exhibition, public communication or total or partial representation, which, if they occur, will constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of APS, punishable by law.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the portal service and other services has, in principle, an indefinite duration. APS, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the portal service and / or any of the services at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in this regard in the corresponding particular conditions. When reasonably possible, APS will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the provision of the Portal service and other services.
DATA PROTECTION SANTANDER PORT WEBSITE
0.- Consent panel (pop-up window)
"We use own and third party cookies for analytical purposes. Click HERE for more information. You can accept all cookies by clicking the "Accept" button or configure them or refuse their use by clicking HERE".
1.- What are cookies?
2.- Types of Cookies
a) Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
b) Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
a) Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
b) Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his or her experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he or she accesses the service, etc.
c) Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
d) Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
a) Session Cookies: these are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
b) Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3.- Cookies used on this website
FreePrivacyPolicy.com cookies are used on this site. These have an expiry date of between two months and one year from the time they are accepted.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Managed by: We
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services to you.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: We
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to prevent You from having to re-enter Your preferences each time You use the Website.
Tracking and performance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Third parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information collected through these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is often linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality on the Website to see how our users react to them.
4.- Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Certain cookies, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, do not require the user's consent for their processing; for example, those that are essential for the proper functioning of this website. For the treatment of the rest of cookies, it is understood that you give your consent by clicking the "understood" button in the drop-down window relating to our cookies policy. Please note that you can restrict, modify or revoke the consent provided in relation to cookies relating to this website at any time from your browser. If you accept third-party cookies, you must also delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. However, please note that disabling or deleting cookies may make it difficult to make full use of all the functionalities of the website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring your browser options:
If you use a different browser, please refer to your browser's instructions for cookie settings.
5.- Conservation period
The cookie retention period for this website is referenced in the third section "cookies used on this website".
This Port Authority may modify its Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
1.- Responsible for the processing of personal data
Personal data shall mean any numerical, alphabetical, graphic, acoustic or any other type of information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons.
The Port Authority of Santander (Q3967003I) will be responsible for the processing, located at Calle Muelles de Maliaño, s/n (390009, Santander) (Phone: 942203600, email: email@example.com).
2.- Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of the processing of personal data on this website, in general terms, is due to the need to carry out the processing of administrative files or respond to requests made by users. In addition, some of the personal data is collected for the development of the functionalities included in this site.
The means used for the collection and further processing of personal data will be, for example:
- Forms: Through both digital and electronic forms.
- Emails: The email addresses established on this website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data.
- Cookies: For more information please consult the Cookies Policy.
In any case, the user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from the excessive or inadequate data that, voluntarily, he/she decides to provide to the Port Authority through the established means of data collection.
If the user is a minor or incapable, the Port Authority warns of the need to have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives for the communication of their personal data, so the Port Authority requests that they refrain from using the e-mail service and/or filling out forms if they do not have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives, not being otherwise the Port Authority responsible for the actions of the minor or incapable.
3.- Data retention period
We store the data for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations entrusted by the administrative regulations, and always, complying at least with the minimum time of conservation of the information. The provisions of the archives and documentation regulations shall apply.
4.- Legitimacy for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of compliance with the objectives and principles of general interest regulated in Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure. In this same sense, the data will be communicated, where appropriate, to other Public Administrations with which the management of the different administrative files is shared as well as , if necessary, with the rest of the interested parties in the procedures.
5.- User Rights
The rights of the user in relation to the processing of personal data are regulated in articles 15 to 22 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016. Thus, they are rights of the data subject:
Any person has the right to obtain information on whether or not their personal data is being processed in this Entity. The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, the period of conservation of their data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
You also have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate (for example, you may request a correction of your address, a change of name, etc.).
As a data subject will have the right to the limitation of the processing, for this you must request it to the responsible, which must suspend the processing of data when citizens request the rectification or deletion of their data, until your request is resolved.
As a data subject may exercise the right to erasure (right to be forgotten) provided that the circumstances listed in the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
As an affected person, you may exercise the right to oppose the processing, always for reasons related to your personal situation, with the exception of a legitimate interest, or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, when the purpose of the processing is direct marketing.
As a data subject, you have the right to portability, to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer it to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or is carried out by automated means.
As a data subject, you may exercise the rights listed in the preceding paragraphs, through the forms available at the electronic headquarters of this entity or by sending a letter to the same by mail.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In any case, the Port Authority declines any type of responsibility for the malicious use that could be made by a third party when you connect to our website. Likewise, it is not responsible for any damage that may arise from an incorrect use of this website or hyperlinks.